Saturday, October 20, 2012

Drugstore Blushes


Every time I go to a drugstore or grocery store I have to stop in the makeup aisle.  I can’t help myself – I love inexpensive (but quality) cosmetics. Sure, some of the products are cheap in both price and quality. But in my opinion, the majority of drugstore cosmetics are just as good as high-end cosmetics. Since I am a little obsessed with buying blushes, I decided to share with you my favorite drugstore blushes! The blushes I am about to mention are inexpensive, long lasting and quite pigmented (not to mention the colors are beautiful as well!)


1. Maybelline Fit Me in Deep Mauve
2. Wet ‘N Wild in Heather Silk
3. E.L.F. in Pink Passion
4. Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet
5. Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
6. Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef

Just an FYI: I like to layer my blushes – I think it gives a longer lasting power as well as a more vibrant color. I usually use a base blush and then put the main blush color over it. The base blush I usually use is by E.L.F. in Tickled Pink (pictured below).

Let me know your favorite drugstore blushes – I’m always wanting to try more!

1 comment:

  1. I love using #2 and #3.. I'm actually using W&W Heather Silk today on my cheeks! :)

    I really want to try #6 but don't know which color to choose yet... I don't have any cream blushes in my collection.

    Great post!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete