Just an FYI: this is NOT part of the Health Kick series! (but who doesn’t want a yummy treat every now and then??)
I just baked these, might I add, DELICIOUS 7 layer bars for a bake sale that supports breast cancer. I was so tempted not to eat them for myself! These bars are super easy to prepare and make – all you need is 7 ingredients!
1 stick of butter
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup coconut flakes
1 package chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate!)
1 package butterscotch chips
1 can condensed milk
1 ½ cups chopped nuts (I use chopped walnuts)
1. In a 9 x 13 inch pan, melt 1 stick of butter (make sure to distribute the butter and the rest of the ingredients evenly over the pan)
2. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the butter
3. Sprinkle the coconut flakes, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips over the pan
4. Evenly pour the condensed milk over the pan
5. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes
7. Cool, cut & enjoy!