Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 Ways to Style a Chunky Sweater


Chunky sweaters are the essence of fall. They are so comfy yet so stylish. The main way to wear a chunky sweater is with leggings and riding boots. So, I’m going to show you three simple and different ways to style this type of sweater.
Sweater: TopShop


One hot trend this season is to wear all one color from head to toe. I paired the TopShop sweater with skinny jeans, studded flats and a faux fur scarf to keep the look classy and comfy.
Pants: TopShop
Flats: Modcloth
Rings: H&M
Scarf: ASOS
Bag: Baker’s


The second look is just an everyday casual trend. Just throw on this sweater with a pair of jeans, moto boots, and layered accessories for a stylish and relaxed look you can wear everyday!
Jeans: H&M
Boots: H&M
Belt: Lulu*s
Necklace: Lulu*s
Bracelets: ASOS
Hat: TopShop


Don’t store away your summer dresses just yet! Putting a chunky sweater over a dress can completely change the look and transition the dress into fall. And if it’s chilly out, just throw on a pair of colorful tights or knee high socks to keep your legs warm!
Dress: Brandy Melville
Necklace: Lulu*s
Bracelet: H&M
Shoes: ShopBop

3 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! Just the perfect color for fall. And it looks so cozy. Like all your outfits you created.

    P.S You can win a 20€ Voucher for Zalando on my blog. Maybe you wanna join the giveaway?


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chunky sweaters are theee best for fall and winter. I agree, they are sooo comfy and stylish. I'm starting a collection in my closet. Haha. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style.
    I follow you. I really liked your blog.
    Ire.
    whileinspireme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete