Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 Ways to Style a Chunky Sweater


Chunky sweaters are the essence of fall. They are so comfy yet so stylish. The main way to wear a chunky sweater is with leggings and riding boots. So, I’m going to show you three simple and different ways to style this type of sweater.
Sweater: TopShop


One hot trend this season is to wear all one color from head to toe. I paired the TopShop sweater with skinny jeans, studded flats and a faux fur scarf to keep the look classy and comfy.
Pants: TopShop
Flats: Modcloth
Rings: H&M
Scarf: ASOS
Bag: Baker’s


The second look is just an everyday casual trend. Just throw on this sweater with a pair of jeans, moto boots, and layered accessories for a stylish and relaxed look you can wear everyday!
Jeans: H&M
Boots: H&M
Belt: Lulu*s
Necklace: Lulu*s
Bracelets: ASOS
Hat: TopShop


Don’t store away your summer dresses just yet! Putting a chunky sweater over a dress can completely change the look and transition the dress into fall. And if it’s chilly out, just throw on a pair of colorful tights or knee high socks to keep your legs warm!
Dress: Brandy Melville
Necklace: Lulu*s
Bracelet: H&M
Shoes: ShopBop

4 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! Just the perfect color for fall. And it looks so cozy. Like all your outfits you created.

    P.S You can win a 20€ Voucher for Zalando on my blog. Maybe you wanna join the giveaway?


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chunky sweaters are theee best for fall and winter. I agree, they are sooo comfy and stylish. I'm starting a collection in my closet. Haha. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style.
    I follow you. I really liked your blog.
    Ire.
    whileinspireme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete