Saturday, September 22, 2012

FALLing into autumn


Today is FINALLY the first day of fall!!!! Red & gold leaves, crisp weather, yummy smells & rich colors are the essence of my favorite season. I only thought it was appropriate to celebrate the new season by writing a new blog. So, in spirit of the official autumn season, I am going to share a few of my favorite ‘things’. :) 

Fashion:
Fall fashion is hands down my favorite. It’s not too cold and not too hot, so you can get away with many different outfit choices. I also love fall fashion because if you just throw on a chunky sweater, some jeans or leggings and some riding boots, you’re ready to go for the day! It’s an EASY season to dress for (and not to mention soooo comfy!)
Here are a few of my staple fall pieces:


Beauty:
Fall is a season to add some darker and richer colors to your beauty routine. My usual eye shadows consist of chocolate browns and coppers. Two of my favorite eye shadow palettes are the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Maybelline eye shadow quad in Cozy Cashmere.

As for lip products, lipsticks and lip stains are just the thing for fall. Dark berry reds are my all time favorites this season. My favorite lipstick is Beautiful Berry by E.L.F. (and it’s only $5!!!) I also love the Just Bitten Kissable Lipstains by Revlon in Crush.

And who can forget the nailpolish?! I love extremely dark nail polishes (so dark that they almost look black). Dark reds, purples, and navy blues are perfection. (P.S. more to come on my favorite fall/winter nail polishes!)



Random: 
Some fun items to get you in the fall mood are pumpkin spice lattes, Gloria Jean pumpkin flavored coffee,  pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses, and Bath & Body Works candles (Leaves & Pumpkin Cupcake are constantly burning at my house).


What are your favorite fall products??


No comments:

Post a Comment