Thursday, February 28, 2013

Top Spring Nail Polishes!

As I've said before, I'm SOOO ready for spring already! So for the past few weeks I've been using super fun colors on my nails to get into the spirit for this next season! Here are a few of my favorites:

1. OPI's Cajun Shrimp (everyones fave!)
2. L'Oreal in Tangerine Crush 400
3. Sinful Colors 24/7 (a great dupe for China Glaze's Shocking Pink)
4. Sally Hansen Green with Envy
5. Essie's Turquoise & Caicos
6. Essie's Butler Please
7. Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings


I'm also loving Sally Hansen's nail stickers. This is the one I currently have on my nails!

What are your favorite nail polishes this season??


1 comment:

  1. Love all these colours. i just got ciate caviar and was so disappointed just falls off.. Love purity cleanser too.

    great blog
    xnicki

    ReplyDelete