Sunday, February 10, 2013
Ipsy Glam Bag February 2013
1. Lash Card Mascara Shields - I have super long eyelashes and I always end up getting mascara all over my eye lids when I'm putting it on, so I'm so so so excited to try these shields! I might have to buy more once I run out!
2. Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Qua in Glitz & Glamour- I have a few shadows from Coastal Scents and they are always very pigmented and have beautiful colors. This neutral quad has such beautiful colors (Candlelight, Gunmetal, Incognito, Ashen) and I can't wait to try out some smokey eye looks with these shadows!
3. Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer - I always love trying new primers - I have a whole drawer full! So I'm extremely excited to see how this primer works!
4. Pop Smoky Lash Kapow!!! in No. 1 Smoky Black - First of all, I absolutely love the name of this mascara! I'm really picky with my mascaras, but I've heard great things about this one and can't wait to try it out!!
5. Mica Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner in Black - I've been contemplating on buying a gel liner - I've always been a liquid liner or a pencil liner type of girl but recently I've been wanting to try a gel one! I'm hoping this will become my new staple eye liner :)