Thursday, February 14, 2013

Top 3 Spring Blush Looks

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!! I know I know, it's only February 14th, but I just can't help myself but be insanely excited for spring! Springtime reminds me of colors colors colors: beautiful bright colors along with pale pastels. Here are 3 of my most worn that are perfect for springtime :)

I know I've mentioned some of these blushes in past posts (I ordered some new blushes that are still on their way - so keep a look out for possible updated blush looks!), but currently these are my favorite blush looks for spring. I've also mentioned that I use two blushes every time I do my makeup. I feel that using two different blushes helps bring out the actual blush colors as well as gives a more natural look (as opposed to one caked-on blush!) The blushes are also put in the order I would apply them.


Pale Pastel Pink (perfect for V-Day!)

Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet

Milani Powder Blush in Pink Craze


Hot Sexy Pink (also perfect for V-Day!)

E.L.F. Blush in Tickled Pink


E.L.F. Blush in Pink Passion



Bright Coral
Lola Blush in Sunset


Benefit's Blush in CORALista



I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day, whether if it's with friends, family, significant other, or just a girls night by yourself! I love you all!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment