Sunday, March 10, 2013

New All Time FAVORITE Foundation

So last week I was on vacation, and we did a little bit of shopping -- actually -- A LOT of shopping. Of course I had to go to Ulta and Sephora (since I don't have them super close to my house anymore) and I went a little crazy. Much to my surprise, I found my new favorite foundation -- Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation. OH MY GOSH this stuff is AMAZING!!

I've been searching high and low for a foundation that would give me that dewy glow instead of a perfectly matte face. However, foundations like this are extremely hard to pair with my oily skin. I tried L'Oreal's True Match Lumi Foundation and I liked it okay, but I wasn't thrilled with it especially because right when I put it on it made me look like an oily mess. I wear it on days I run errands and want a light coverage but I don't wear it otherwise.

The Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation gives you that amazing glow without looking too oily. BUT if you have oily skin you will need to set the foundation and I'd recommend taking some blotting paper or powder with you to touch up because after a few hours I still do get a little oily in my T-Zone.

I highly recommend this foundation for anyone who is getting sick of having an all matte face or is just looking to try something different!

1 comment:

  1. I love the MUFE HD foundation too!! It's been my all-time fav for a while and I just keep buying bottles and bottles of it. lol! Great post and review!!

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete