Friday, May 3, 2013

Just a Litte Haul ;)

I don't usually put hauls up on here but I decided to try it out! I bought a few things from Ulta and the grocery store (went a little NYX crazy lol!) that I absolutely LOVE, one product I'm so-so about and a few I still haven't tried out. Let me know your thoughts on hauls and/or if you've ever tried any of these products out. Also, PLEASE let me know any products I should try out. I love collecting makeup and trying out new products!!


(from left to right)

1. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
This is the most perfect color for contouring but I might need to get the darker chocolate bronzer for summer. The best part about this is it smells EXACTLY LIKE CHOCOLATE! And when you apply it, you can taste the chocolate particles - so yummy!

2. Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin in Medium/Dark
I love this stuff to maintain a little tan on days that I don't self tan. I find that this works much better than  Jergen's Natural Glow Moisturizer.

3. NYX Mineral Set It Don't Fret It Matte Finishing Powder in Medium/Dark
This fishing powder is fine milled and feels super silky on your skin. Plus, it isn't a white or transparent powder, meaning there is less of a chance that it'll give a white cast in pictures!

4. Laura Geller Eye & Lip Spackle
This is by far my favorite purchase of the day! The Eye Spackle isn't anything special, but OH MY GOSH the Lip Spackle is absolutely AMAZING! It muted out my lips (to where I didn't look dead) and without drying them out. and my lipstick didn't feather at all! I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants their lipstick to show up in true color and wants it to last all day!

5. NYX Blushes (Terra Cotta, Rose Garden, Pinched)
Surprisingly, these are my first NYX blushes and I am more than pleased! They are super pigmented, have a great selection of colors and are super inexpensive. Take a look at the swatches in the picture down below!

6. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Glow
I've tried this concealer before in a light/medium color and absolutely loved it. So, I figured I'd try out the "Glow" color. I'm not very pleased with this color. It was a little too greasy, moved my foundation around and didn't conceal much :(

7. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper in Kim
LOVE this product! It is a perfect gloss to pair with any peach, pink or nude lipsticks. You can also feel this lip plumper work on your lips. I applied this on top of Mac's Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick (after I applied my new Lip Spackle, of course) and it was such an amazing combination!

8. Seche Vite Restore
Not a super exciting purchase but I did need this to add to my Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat for when it gets thick. 

9. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
I have been using this for years and it does wonders for my dry cuticles. Plus it smells fantastic!

10. Organic Raw Honey
Why on earth did I buy honey and put it into this post? Because I use it as a face mask! Honey is great for the skin - it provides antibacterial properties (which helps with acne prone skin) while exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. It is packed full of vitamins and makes your skin glow :) I just massage a thin layer over my face, leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse off! If you try this, just make sure you buy RAW honey :)


(NYX Blushes Left to Right: Terra Cotta, Pinched, Rose Garden)


No comments:

Post a Comment