Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag April 2013

Sorry -- a little late to post my April Glam Bag! But here it is and I'm LOVING this month's bag!! ♥


1. Be a Bombshell blush in Beach Please - this color is a super BRIGHT pink so I was a little skeptical that I'd look like a clown when I put it on. Much to my surprise it gave my cheeks a beautiful flush!

2. Big Sexy Hair's Pow! Powder Play - I have the Not Your Mother's Girl Powder and absolutely love it! So I'm super excited to use Big Sexy Hair's Power Play!

3. Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in 72 Earth - This shimmer powder is almost a rose gold color which will be really fun to use for nighttime eye looks!

4. Sation Nail Lacquer in Of Corset I'll Call You - You can never go wrong with a neutral baby pink nail polish. I will definitely get a lot of use out of this color!

And of course, the pink and white cosmetic bag. So cute for summer and a great size to throw in your purse!


No comments:

Post a Comment