Sunday, April 14, 2013

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation Review

I've never been a fan of CoverGirl products - I'm not sure if it is their actual products, the packaging, or what, but I've never been motivated to buy their products. However, I've heard so many people rave about CoverGirl's new Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, so I had to pick some up!

This foundation has a great concept - it is supposed to act as a primer, foundation and concealer all in one. Now, I don't know if I just expected too much from this foundation or what, but I don't see what all the hype is about. People were saying it gives a powdery finish, which it does, but it's almost too powdery to the point that it looks drying and cakey (thumbs down #1). This product is also supposed to control oily skin. And me, being the oily beast that I am, was all for trying a foundation that helps with oily skin. Unfortunately, my t-zone was oily within an hour (definite thumbs down #2).

The only good things I can say about this foundation (besides the low price) is that it does feel light on your skin - but it definitely doesn't look that way! Also, it has a fair range of color choices. Other than that, I'm not impressed with this product.

Have any of you tried this foundation and liked it? If so, how do you apply it? Maybe I need to try a new application technique!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for fair opinion! I've never tried such foundation I actually use Dior for 5 years already and I'm happy it last long and has perfect texture. Just I think the problem of oily places always will be with any expensive or not foundation

    ReplyDelete