-Put 11 random facts about yourself
-Answer 11 questions from the blogger that tagged you
-Create a new set of questions for those you tag
-Tag bloggers with under 200 followers
1. I am deathly afraid of straw wrappers (the paper ones)
2. I have a coffee addiction (can you tell by the name of my blog?) If I don’t have it in the morning I’ll get a headache for the rest of the day. And I drink it black!
3. I’m a little OCD and I have to make to-do lists for things I have to do everyday
4. If I could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, it would be Audrey Hepburn (or Donkey from Shrek)
5. I have a sick obsession with watching beauty gurus on YouTube (I could be on there allllllllll day)
6. I’m related to the mom in Boy Meets World (don’t know how exactly but I am!)
7. My favorite store is TopShop, although I don’t have much from there
8. I love Julius Peppers (Da Bears!)
9. My car is named Bruce (after Bruce Jenner)
10. Scratching your nails on bed sheets is the worst possible sound to me – I’ll freak out if I hear it
11. I spent entirely way too long thinking of these random facts
1. Before you found out where babies really came from, where did your younger self think they came from?
I honestly can’t remember – maybe a stork??
2. Would you ever date a best friend's sibling?
I don’t think I could – it would be wayyy too weird
3. Whats your favorite city and why?
A tie between NYC and Chicago – NYC speaks for itself and Chicago is like a smaller version of NYC, plus it’s home :)
4. When was the first time you smoked a cigarette (if ever)?
Sometime in high school. It was the worst tasting thing I’ve ever tried and will never do it again!
5. Who are you closest to in your family and why?
Definitely my mom. We’re both goofy and crazy and weird. She’s my best friend
6. Whats your favorite color and why?
Black because it’s always in style, it looks good on everyone and goes with everything
7. What country would you move to if you could?
I would move to the UK so I can hear some cool accents!
8. What do you think is the right age for someone to lose their virginity and why?
I don’t think there is a right age. When the time is right, then the time is right. I believe you should be old enough to be prepared, though.
9. Do you believe in Ghosts? Why or Why not?
I do believe in ghosts. I’ve heard too many strange stories not to believe in them. They still scare me though
10. If you could say one thing to someone you care about, what would it be?
That I love them :)
11. Some people say technology is taking over the world. Children in modern times are less active than ever, but we also have a more convenient life with the help of gadgets such as iPhones and modern medicine. So, do you think advancements in technology is a good thing?
I think it is a good thing (and it would be near impossible to take away these advancements anyways). So I think that parents should limit their children to technology to make sure they’re getting enough exercise
1. What is the one thing you never leave the house without?
2. If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
4. Snacks: Sweet or salty?
5. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
6. What is the first thing you would do if you won $1 million?
7. What is the last song played on your iPod?
8. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
9. If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. Sultry eyes or bold lips?
11. Your house is on fire (and every person/pet is safe)– what’s the one material thing you save?
BLOGGERS I TAG: