Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Weather Must-Haves

It's getting to be that time of year for snow angels and snow ball fights followed by cozying up near a fire with a mug of hot cocoa. But before the cozying, you need to take off your scarf, gloves, boots and jacket. Here are some of my winter weather must haves for those cold wintery days!

Jacket: North Face
Boots: Target
Hat: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Gloves: Target

Jacket: Lord & Taylor
Boots: Mango
Hat: Loft
Scarf: Michael Kors
Gloves: Michael Kors

Jacket: She Inside
Boots: Chinese Laundry
Hat: H&M
Scarf: Juicy Couture
Gloves: Vera Wang - Kohls


3 comments:

  1. Super cute and cozy lay out! Love them all! I am following you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I Love the Nutcracker!! And I love the outfit you chose for it, so cute, love this post!

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete